Here are some food and recipe ideas to put on your pets' licks.
Dogs and cats
- Rehydrated croquettes.
Soak the croquettes in a little water for a few hours. When they are soft, you can mash them into the mat with a fork or spatula.
- Canned food for dogs or cats
- Of Mount Ara peanut butter spread *for dogs*
- mashed bananas
- Fruit and/or vegetable purees
- Hearty soups *without onions, without garlic and without salt and pepper*
You can take some fruits and vegetables and put them in a blender like a smoothie.
You can blend oats with rice, soy or almond milk. Add honey, peanut butter, a teaspoon of chia seeds and some fruit.
You could also blend oats with rice milk, a can of tuna or salmon, and honey.
- Coconut oil
- raw meat
- A toothpaste for animals
We have 3 options available:
- Animora cranberry dental gel
- Good Girl Strawberry Toothpaste | Good Boy
- Good Girl Banana Toothpaste | Good Boy
- Plain plant-based yogurt
- Coconut cream
We recommend that you mix them with other foods mentioned above.
You can be creative and mix and match with what you have and what you know your dog or cat likes. The foods mentioned above can be mixed together to create fun recipes.